Sunday, September 2, 2012

Photos In My House


I recently created and ordered a huge, & by huge, I mean 40" x 60" collage poster of some photos we took last fall. I love it!! I've got it up on my wall but am still trying to figure out how or if I should finish it off with a frame? Do I get a custom made frame? Do I take some casings or corner round or something similar & tack them on the wall? hmmmm decisions.
My boys had a buddy spend the night a few nights ago and he made the comment to me, how I have lots of photos of my family in my house. And yep, I do. I have photos in pretty much every room in my house-yes even the bathroom. I love being surrounded with photos of my kids. Plus I'm hoping it makes them feel special and know how great our family really is! My only wish is for them to know how much they are loved, appreciated, adored, cared for, valued, respected and that no matter what, I'll always feel this way! That family should be able to count on family.
So here are a few of the photos I have throughout my house....
my living room is in need of a facelift. It is the only room in our house that has not been touched except for a quick paint job. It is the next on the list of renos but don't know any timeline.  I don't want to have to move too much stuff when that time comes so bare it'll stay.


I've put this one up before on here but it just makes me smile everytime I pass it in the hallway. They "tried" so hard to keep a straight face! 

this one was printed and mounted on a foam board by iprintcanvas

The photo on the left was taken by paper moon photography about 6 years ago, I thought it'd be kind of cool to do a similar one now and then maybe in 6 years do another when my oldest is ready to graduate!





No comments:

Post a Comment